Class Pricing and Schedules

All prices listed are rates per month.

What makes Underground Allegro different from so many other studios is our consistent, technique-based program. We hold ourselves to a high standard of teaching and focus on building a dancer’s work ethic first and foremost.

Students spend 75% of their time in ballet, jazz, and contemporary technique classes and the other 25% in rehearsal. This approach fosters dancers who are confident not simply within the season's routines, but also with their ability to apply technical understanding.

  Our staff believes that this is what makes a dancer the most successful and most easily hired. 


BEGINNING DANCE

Pre-Dance 1: 45 min.- $50

Pre-Dance 2: 45 min.- $50

Beginner Ballet: 75 min- $70

Beginner Jazz: 135 min- $120 (Including Ballet)


PRE-PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM

for NON-COMPANY DANCERS

FOR DANCERS NOT MEMBERS OF UADC CLASSES OPERATE ON A MONTH-BY-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN

IT IS REQUESTED EACH STUDENT TAKE A FREE TRIAL CLASS FOR PLACEMENT

 

Ballet Technique: 90 min.- $70

Jazz/Contemporary Technique: 90 min- $70

Pre-pointe & Pointe: 60 min.- $50

Floor Barre & Conditioning: 30 min.- $30

 

Discounts for non-company Intermediate/Advanced students: 

5 hrs/week - $20 discount/month

7.5 hrs/week - $30 discount/month

10 hours/week - $50 discount/month


DROP-IN CLASSES

listed as PRICE PER CLASS  

IT IS REQUESTED EACH STUDENT TAKE A FREE TRIAL CLASS FOR PLACEMENT

Ballet Technique 90 min.- $20

Jazz/ Contemporary Technique 90 min- $20

Pre-pointe & Pointe 60 min.- $15

Floor Barre & Conditioning 30 min.- $10


COMPANY

 

  1. All company dancers are required to participate in a minimum of one group dance.

  2. You may request any number of group dances, but instructors will make final decisions, staying within parent’s request.

  3. To be considered for a solo you must request to be in a minimum of 3 group dances.

  4. Company members are not guaranteed a solo. Solos will be awarded at the director's discretion at the time of auditions.

  5. Company members are required to attend all 5 competitions.

  6. Partial Scholarships will be awarded at auditions. These scholarships will to go towards the Required Technique Package. These scholarships will be based on talent and financial need.

 

Required 

Technique

Package

  • Ballet Technique (90 minutes):

    • Advanced 5/week

    • Intermediate 4/week ($12/class)

  • Conditioning/ Floor Barre (30 minutes):

    • Advanced 3/week

    • Intermediate 2/week ($5/class)

  • Jazz Technique (90 minutes):

    • Advanced 2/ week

    • Intermediate 2/week ($12/class)

  • Pointe & Pre-Pointe (60 minutes):

    • Advanced 3/week

    • Intermediate 2/week  ($8/class)

  • Variations (60 minutes):

    • Advanced 1/week

    • Intermediate 1/week  ($8/class)

 

Advanced Level: $525/ month

Intermediate Level:  $425/month
(10% discount for siblings)


Solos

  • Miss Callie or Miss Jessica Choreography: flat fee $250

  • Private Lesson: 30 min 2x/ month $70

  • Group Solo Class: 60 min $45/month

  • 5 Competition fees: approximately $500 total

  • Costume Fee: $250-$400 (Classical Solo Costume $450+)


Approximate total price for the season: $2000


  • 30 min lesson: 1/ week $75/month

  • 5 Competition Fees: approximately $300 total

  • Costume Fee: $250


Approximate total price for the season: $1200

Duet/Trio


Small/Large 

Groups

  • Small Group: $60/month

  • Large Group: 1 hour/ week $50/month

  • 5 Competition Fees: approximately $250 total

  • Costume Fee: $250


Approximate total price for the season per group dance: $950


Dancer Cancellation Policy

 

Dancer Cancelation Policy: Underground Allegro must be informed one month prior to ending a session early. Please email undergroundallegrodancecenter@gmail.com.

Class Cancelation: If class is to be canceled for bad winter weather or any reason, an email will be sent out. You may also look on our Facebook page for snow day announcements.

Dancer Absence: Please email or call our office to let us know your dancer will not be in attendance.